A picture is worth a thousand laughs.
As an avid traveler (at least from what my budget allows), I do the best I can to live in the moment and limit the number of photos I take. I typically reserve snapshots for those that can’t be found on postcards or Google image searches. My digital renditions of the Trevi Fountain aren’t particularly noteworthy, as they are a Euro a dozen. Instead, I capture moments that are filled with urgency.
- A goat urinating on a wall. No matter how old I get, toilet humor will always be funny to me.
2. As a native Okinawan, Engrish will also always make me laugh.
3. Advertisements in Japanese magazines never fail to amuse me.
4. I had never heard of Jew’s ears as food items before, so imagine my surprise when I encountered this beauty. Bonus points that the dish is served with pork.
5. The picture itself wasn’t necessarily very funny, but me getting schooled by 6-year-olds in soccer definitely was.
6. This picture is more horrifying than funny for me. I never, not now or in the future, want to have children.
7. These are men’s shoes from approximately the Middle Ages in Europe (correct me if I am wrong). I am absolutely here for them.